Lowongan Kerja Fresh Graduate Danone Indonesia Januari 2017
Danone in Indonesia is represented by four companies and three categories of business: PT Tirta Investama (Waters), PT Sarihusada Generation Mahardika and PT Nutricia Indonesia Sejahtera (Early Life Nutrition), and Nutricia Medical Nutrition (Medical Nutrition). Danone in Indonesia always strive to reach and serve large numbers of Indonesian people. Currently Danone in Indonesia has more than 14,000 employees, spreading across the province through more than 1.5 million outlets and 21 factory.
Danone settled in Indonesia in 1998 by signing a strategic alliance with Aqua, an Indonesian brand of bottled water launched in 1973. With this partnership, the brand strengthened its market position becoming the largest producer of bottled mineral water in Indonesia. In 2005, Mizone was launched in Indonesia, as a roll-out of the Chinese success story.
Innovation Project Intern
Become part of Danone and join the thrilling experience of bringing health through food to as many people as possible and help bring the Danone brand to life. As intern in this position, you will work on project related to Danone Social & Economy.
- Min. S1 student (last year)/fresh graduate with min. GPA 3.00, preferably related to innovation, food tech, nutrition, public health
- Duration 3 months
- Collect and/or analyze market data, consumer, health related issues
- Collect and connect with stakeholders related to the project (ex: persagi, MoH)
- Assist coordination and operation of the project within their scope
Get real work experience in a multinational company which
- A health mission: bringing health through food to as many people as possible
- A commitment to business success and social progress: the dual project
- An empowering and open leadership style
- A culture fostering collective impact and teamwork