Lowongan Kerja Fresh Graduate/ Experience Sale Stock Indonesia Hingga Mei 2017
Sebuah startup mobile-commerce yang menerapkan prinsip-prinsip cost-leadership dan memanfaatkan kekuatan media sosial. Sale Stock menjual pakaian wanita berkualitas dengan harga yang sangat terjangkau. Dengan menghilangkan perantara, memotong biaya overhead, dan fokus dengan berjualan secara online, kami meminimalkan biaya dan menyimpan semua keuntungan ini untuk pelanggan kami. Dengan prinsip ini kami dapat menawarkan Harga Jujur.
Sekarang, Sale Stock merupakan salah satu tech start-up di Indonesia yang memiliki perkembangan paling pesat. Didirikan di akhir 2014, perusahaan ini sekarang menjadi sebuah rumah bagi keluarga yang berasal dari Indonesia, Jerman, Amerika Serikat dan banyak warga negara lainnya yang pernah memiliki pengalaman bekerja di perusahaan teknologi terkenal seperti: facebook, Yahoo, Apple dan Sony.
We are hiring a uniquely talented marketer who will be working on our marketing projects and channels to identify creative new solutions to helping us grow. This role combines technical and creative knowledge of marketing best practices and testing.
Marketing Associate – Fulltime
- Job Location: Tangerang, Indonesia
- Collaborate with channel or platform specific owner (facebook, email, search, display and apps) to identify areas for growth
- Propose creative new projects/ideas from testing new approaches or building tools
- Measure and optimise these projects, reporting results and proposing improved ways of operating based on data
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in marketing especially digital marketing
- Degree in engineering, science, business or equivalent past projects/experiences
- Innate interest in learning about customers behaviour through both numbers and qualitative data
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through testing and optimisation
- Decent excel skills – know how to do excel formulas, pivot tables or macros
- SQL knowledge is a big bonus
- Excellent writer and communicator (both written and verbal)
You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Marketing Associate - Name of University. e.g: Marketing Associate - ITB
- As a Software Engineer working on our Back-End development team you’ll help us develop services, exposed through clean & thoughtful APIs, that will store and process product cataloging, inventory, membership, and order. We develop most of our services today in aforementioned technologies and languages, but our microservice architecture is language-agnostic and we’re open to new tools and ideas.
You’ll be great in the position if:
- Your passion is building back-end services that are performant, resilient and scalable
- You could have an hour-long discussion about best practices and high quality deliverables.
- You’re not satisfied with code until it’s clean and understandable to others
- You believe that good automated testing is critical to create good software.
- You prefer working in a collaborative and team environment.
- You have strong communication skills necessary for effective teamwork.
- You are a fast learner and love to grow your skills
Experience that would give you an edge:
- Experience with Scala, Java, or the JVM
- Experience in data modelling in SQL or NoSQL Database
- Experience with Akka, or other actor-based system
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Development, CQRS, Docker, Microservice architecture, and/or AWS
- Experience developing ecommerce, warehouse system or retail system.
Note: you can send your email to email@example.com with subject: Apply for Backend at SS Engineering. Please attach your resume and if you have Stack Overflow or Github (and have some contribution to open source project) account that’d be good.
- In this role, you will work alongside other data scientists and engineers in the design, research, and implementation of data-driven algorithms that enhance the performance of our system. Our team works across variety of areas, and we are looking for data scientists from diverse skill-sets, such as such as NLP, Information Retrieval, Image Processing, Recommendation Engine, etc
- Work on various machine learning and predictive models
- Tweak/add processes and mathematical equation to improve accuracy
- Research on various mathematical models to achieve a particular task, the pros/cons and present findings to internal teams
- Test, evaluate and iterate through models to constantly improve accuracy
- Bachelor Degree from a technical background, preferably in Mathematics/Computer Science (Reputable University)
- Work well as a team with others
- Capable of reading mathematics based research papers comfortably and understand the process
- Learn fast
- Build strong relationships with colleagues
- Demonstrate enthusiasm
- Deliver work to high standard
- Solve challenging problems
- Be driven to improve yourself and the way things are done
Note: you can send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Apply for Data Scientist at SS Engineering. Please attach your resume and if you have Stack Overflow or Github (and have some contribution to open source project) account that’d be good.
Application Deadline 16 Mei 2017