Lowongan Kerja Fresh Graduate/ Experience Shell Indonesia Februari 2017
Shell di Indonesia menjalankan aktivitas bisnisnya di sektor hulu dan hilir. Di sektor hilir, aktivitas bisnis Shell meliputi BBM, pelumas untuk industri, otomotif dan transportasi, bahan bakar untuk industri kelautan, bahan bakar komersial dan bitumen. Di sektor hulu, Shell merupakan operator untuk blok Pulau Moa Selatan dan merupakan mitra strategis Inpex, operator Masela PSC yang meliputi lapangan gas Abadi.
Di sektor Hilir, Shell Indonesia melayani pangsa pasar bisnis dan pengendara bermotor. Shell Indonesia mengelola kegiatan bisnis yang meliputi pemasaran dan perdagangan pelumas secara langsung maupun melalui distributor-distributor yang telah ditunjuk.
Shell Indonesia mencatat tonggak sejarah baru dengan diresmikannya SPBU Shell pertama di Karawaci, Tangerang. Shell merupakan perusahaan minyak internasional pertama yang terjun dalam bisnis ritel BBM setelah 40 tahun. Di sektor hulu, Shell merupakan operator untuk blok Pulau Moa Selatan dan merupakan mitra strategis Inpex, operator Masela PSC yang meliputi lapangan gas Abadi.
- Ensure Plant Maintenance activities are carried out including the keeping of records, monitoring of maintenance costs, and production performance, and are performed in accordance with the agreed schedules and consistent with HSSE rules and regulations including the PTW system.
- Work with Blending and Filling Supervisors to ensure asset availability is maximized.
- Coach, train and lead maintenance operators.
- Sharing best practices to maintenance operator, production supervisor, production operator and other related stakeholders as necessary.
- Maintain the plant equipment and maintenance history records, as well as identify operating conditions that could affect the maintenance schedule and equipment's life.
- Regularly review and continuously improve the plant maintenance KPIs.
Retail Learning Advisor
- Identify critical learning needs, design & develop creative, cost effective, fit-for-purpose and sustainable learning solutions that are in line with business requirements and Indonesia legislations.
- Deliver and evaluate learning programme effectiveness and make required changes to maintain relevancy and validity of the learning strategy, training materials and aids.
- Partner HR Account Manager to drive People Capability building agenda across Shell ID.
- Ensure training is not perceived as the only solution to competence development/enhancement and solution to all business problems
- Create and foster a continuous learning orientation and culture within the business.
- Develop strong business partnership with all Line Managers and HR to understand Shell Staff development needs, provide learning expertise as required to support the people capability agenda.
- Demonstrate strong expertise in training and facilitation skills, including (but not limited to) the use of various learning tools, media and methods with diverse audiences.
- Support the Cluster Learning Advisor in the delivery of the learning plan and implementation of Global/Local projects/initiatives and learning interventions for the country - including direct facilitation of training events to retail staff and retailers in ID.
- Manage budgets, administration and end-to-end processes governing all learning activities for both the direct and indirect workforce.
- Manage the 3rd Party Vendor’s performance in upskilling Service Champions across ID as per agreed terms with the business.
- Ensure Service Champion training programmes are delivered on time and in full, with proper records maintained for audit purposes.
- Maintain the Retail Academy as per the standards agreed with the Operations Support Team.
- Prepare QC procedure in line with Lubricants Quality System (LQS).
- Monitoring lab operations and ensure lab daily operation is in line with Shell Group HSSE system requirements and Laboratory due diligence program.
- Supervise, coach and support the laboratory staff to ensure tests on raw materials, blending samples and filling samples are carried out according to the Lubricants Quality System (LQS) ensure finished products strictly conform to Shell Quality standards and meet customer requirements.
- Lead creation and maintenance of Bills of Material (BOM’s) and other material data in the GSAP system both for lubricant product.
- Ensure availability of current MSDS’s for all raw materials and finished products handled in the plant.
- Test and recommend corrective actions for handling off-specification raw materials, non-conforming products, product expired, obsolete products, returned goods, damaged goods, Sales & Customer samples and suspected fake products.
- Act as Management Representative for ISO9001 system for Quality and Environmental Management systems maintaining and continual improvement.
- Provide professional guidance on plant quality assurance, training and developing operational staff in product and quality knowledge.
- Customer complaint focal point, organize customer complaint analysis and corrective action plans to achieve customer satisfaction.
- To support RMTM for packaging material quality control and packaging material quality monthly report.
- Manage Opex of own function; Asset Custodian for all Laboratory equipment and ensures regular calibration, maintenance and upgrade of laboratory test equipments.
- Set clear targets for subordinates and motivate and coach subordinates to achieve satisfactory performance.
- Ensure that all subordinates are properly trained with necessary HSSE, functional and leadership competencies.
- Ensure laboratory participates in the quarterly Lubricants Laboratory Correlation Scheme (LLCS).
- Work with the Production Team to drive continuous improvement in manufacturing Right First Time performance.
Bagi anda yang tertarik dan memenuhi kualifikasi diatas silahkan melakukan pendaftaran online: Apply Now.