Lowongan Kerja PT. Formulatrix Indonesia Hingga April 2017
Located in Waltham, Massachusetts, Formulatrix is fast growing robotic automation equipment manufacturer and software solutions provider to leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions. We cater to clients in the highly specialized life sciences industry with our client base comprised of major Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies. The Company has experienced aggressive historic double digit growth with healthy profits because of our industry recognized patented technology and superior software delivery services. The industry recognizes our products and services due to our dedication to producing the “best breed of products”. Our business operations are international in scope with business units located in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Our corporate culture highly rewards dedicated motivation, exceeding client expectations, entrepreneurial spirit, and “outside the box” thinking. In return, we offer a rewarding salary and benefits package, young and vibrant “down to earth” corporate culture, employee empowerment, and excellent growth opportunities.
R&D Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Job Location: Salatiga & Semarang, Jawa Tengah
- We are seeking qualified hands on, top - notch, and dynamic Mechanical Engineer to join the Research and Development Mechanical Team In Our Office at Salatiga, Indonesia. The position requires a highly organized, detailed oriented and extremely hands person able to work in a fast - paced, aggressive growth, international business environment. There are many chalenges at Formulatrix : microfluidics, robotics, optics, and materials research are daily challenges for our team. The position requires a highly motivated person simultaneously take multiple products from concept through maturity. Candidates must exhibit a high degree of ownership and commitment to releasing quality products on time. Candidates must work well independently, with worldwide team members, and customers.
- The position requires a highly motivated person simultaneously take multiple products from concept through maturity. Candidates must exhibit a high degree of ownership and commitment to releasing quality products on time.
- S1 degree in Mechanical Engineering with heavy focus on manufacturing, product design, and energy conversion
- Minimum 5 years working experience
- Demonstrated experience with moving part mechanical design, material research, BOM (Bill of material) in a team environment is preferred
- Experience with CAD/CAM software (i.e Solidwork. ProE) is a plus
- Excellent communication in English and Indonesia both oral-written and customer relationship skills
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words "RnD Senior Mechanical Design Engineer" in the subject line.
You must include a copy of your resume, (Word, HTML, plain text or RTF only), answer the following and send CV to Address:JI. Soekarno Hatta 121 Salatiga, 50731 Indonesia Phone:+62 298 312 762 Fax:+62 298 315 190
Application Deadline 30 April 2017