Lowongan Kerja PT. Komipo Pembangkitan Jawa Bali (KPJB) Februari 2017
TJB Coal Fired Power Plant owned by PT Central Java Power (PT CJP). Unit 3&4 are the Expansion of the existing Unit 1&2 Power Plant and leased to PT PLN (Persero) Tanjung Jati B under the Expansion Finance Lease Agreement. PLN TJB appointed the consortium of Korea Midland Power Co,.Ltd (KOMIPO) and PT Pembangkitan Jawa Bali (PT PJB) as the selected bidder for Operation and Maintenance services, this consortium then established PT KPJB on October 1st, 2012.
As the Operation and Maintenance Company, PT KPJB is responsible for power plant operation and maintenance, coal handling, jetty and port management for Tanjung Jati B Unit 3&4 (2×660 MW)Coal Fired Power Plant (CFPP) under the O&M Agreement with PT PLN (Persero) Pembangkitan Tanjung Jati B. In carrying out the O&M Services, KPJB applies World Class Management Standard supported by experienced and competence employees and also supported by experienced and trusted mother companies engaged in power plant business.
PT. Komipo Pembangkitan Jawa Bali (KPJB) is a consortium of Korea Midland Power Co.,Ltd and PT. Pembangkitan Jawa Bali (PT.PJB) operates and maintains Coal-Fired Power Plant Tanjung Jati B Unit 3&4 (2x660MW) located in Desa Tubanan, Kecamatan Kembang, Jepara, Central Java.
We are inviting dynamic, self-motivated and qualified candidates to join our team in the position of:
1. C&I (Control & Instrumentation ) Assistant Junior Engineer (1 position)
- Male maximum age 30 years old in January 2017;
- S1/D3 in Electrical/ Mechatronic/ Instrumentation Engineering, GPA (IPK) 2.75 minimum;
- 2 years experience in C&I field is preferable.
2. Operator Assistant Junior Engineer (2 positions)
- Male maximum age 35 years old in January 2017;
- S1/D3 in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering;
3. F&A (Finance & Administration Assistant Junior Staff (1 position)
- Male maximum age 30 years in January 2017;
- Major education background in Economy/ Accounting/ Management
- Having good English skill both written/verbal with minimum TOEFL score 450 (completed with valid certificate from test provider);
- Curriculum Vitae completed with copy of highest graduation certificate, academic transcript, police record (SKCK), Hospital Record (Surat Keterangan Sehat), and valid ID card/passport.
Submit your attractive CV and supporting documents to
firstname.lastname@example.org before 18 February 2017. Fill the email subject with applied position and your education background, example: Subject: C&I (Control & Instrumentation) Assistant Junior Engineer/Mechatronic
All applicants will be treated confidentially and only short-listed qualified candidates will be notified for further process.