Lowongan Kerja Engineer PT. Franklin Offshore Indonesia Perkasa Maret 2017
Franklin Offshore Indonesia Perkasa was established in Indonesia as a provider of steel wire ropes, anchors, anchor chains, rigging, mooring equipment and fabrication to support the offshore exploration, construction and marine ship building industry.
Franklin Offshore Indonesia Perkasa forms part of the Franklin Offshore group of companies which are strategically located in Singapore, Australia, Indonesia, South Korea, Azerbaijan, Qatar, the United States of America and the Netherlands. We have an experienced and service orientated workforce together with corporate culture that is solidly based on the principles of professionalism, innovation and service.
We are a strong foreign investment service company for oil and gas industry located in Balikpapan, currently looking for qualified personnel for the position of:
Structure Fabrication (Balikpapan Office)
- Prepare and complete process engineering design, coordinate with Department related in development of process engineering deliverables.
- Provide technical consultation for Fabrication and Rigging, to support Company’s related projects.
- Engineers shall have deep experience in Heat and Material Balance development (HMB), Process Flow Diagrams (PFD) and Utility Flow Diagrams (UFD), Piping and Instrument Diagrams (P&IDs), preparation of calculations and process simulations [HYSIS], preparation of process data sheets for equipment and instrumentation, and operating procedures and philosophies. Experience with rating process equipment and utility systems is required. It will also be essential to have a strong competency in all aspects of process design safety and in particular the development of flare, relief and blow-down systems.
- Engineers shall be fully conversant with the applicable International codes and standards appropriate to their specialty.
- Minimum education is to possess an Engineering degree (S1) or equivalent
- Having 3 - 5 years’ experience in similar position or related engineering discipline work for oil & gas handling project and/or facilities
- Candidate shall have thorough knowledge on related engineering discipline and be proficient with related baseline software.
- For mechanical discipline, the candidate shall have sufficient experience in providing technical specification & datasheet for procurement process, both for static or rotating equipment, and familiar with all associated codes & standards
- Competent with computer software such as AutoCAD, Solid Modeling, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, MS Project).
- Good communication (English is a must)
- Strong organization and self – motivation skills are required.
Please send your application in English with Recent photograph, detailed resume, current and expected salary, and copies of your professional qualifications to the below address not exceeding 2MB and not later than 10 working days (March 17, 2017) after this advertisement:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified