Lowongan Kerja PT. Home Credit Indonesia Maret 2017
Home Credit mulai berdiri di Indonesia pada tahun 2013 di area Jakarta. Hingga tahun 2016, bisnis kami berkembang di Bandung, Surabaya, Makassar, Yogyakarta, Semarang, Pekanbaru, Malang, Denpasar, Batam, Medan, dan Palembang. Kami berencana untuk mengembangkan layanan ke seluruh kota-kota di Indonesia pada tahun 2018.
Kami menyediakan pembiayaan di toko (pembiayaan non-tunai langsung di tempat) untuk Konsumen yang ingin membeli produk-produk seperti alat rumah tangga, alat-alat elektronik, handphone dan furnitur. Di samping itu, kami juga menyediakan pembiayaan multiguna yang kami tawarkan kepada Konsumen setia kami. Konsumen kami bisa menggunakan pembiayaan multiguna untuk pembiayaan renovasi rumah, biaya pendidikan, atau bahkan berlibur. Seiring dengan berkembangnya jaringan distribusi kami, varian produk kami juga akan semakin berkembang.
Home Credit Group is a global and reputable consumer financial services provider and has a strong market share throughout Europe and Asia. We helped to 40 million customers by our 52,200 employees worldwide.
Collection Analyst - SQL & Reporting JAKARTA
- Create and prepares MIS and ad hoc analysis for CRS department — daily, weekly, monthly.
- Modify developed solutions according to business / analytical needs.
- Full support of department in direct responsibility (reporting adjustment / development, consultation and advising, problem solving).
- Use Oracle SQL developer / PL-SQL Developer to access the data warehouse data, prepare final report in Excel.
- Can detail describe process workflow in direct responsibility, knows the basic process flow of all CRS department.
- Delivers reports / analysis / analytical documents in high quality and in agreed deadlines.
- Can describe and explain all values in prepared reports / analysis, understand the trends of values and highlight any issues.
- Prepare all data needed for reports, analysis or other process support in direct responsibility. Can maintain all data calculations in CRS analytical team.
- Search, prepare, transform, calculate and extract the data from all data sources related to CRS department.
- Cooperation with related departments ( Underwriting , Antifraud, IT, BICC ) For using UW scoring for CRS purposes ; Share CRS communication with AF (data availability) ;User access, tasks requesting (development — big/small) Cooperation on some process support (Mass SMS sending).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/IT), Mathematics or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, in Risk /Collection Analysis in consumer finance or Banking environment.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Well versed skill(s) SQL knowledge, Advanced Excel skills (lookup functions, pivot tables / charts, validations. experience with MIS, analysis or business analysis is a must.
- Experience from collections, experience with OBI, ORACLE or VBA programming
- Analytical thinking, structured, organized, independent, responsible, problem solver
- Good communication in English , verbal & written.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Registration Operator - BANJARMASIN
- Receive contract package and match numbers of contract in the list and update in tracker system
- Check and validate the completeness of supporting documents that are required
- Check critical and non-critical mistakes of contract document and client document
- Update contract status in the system (Homer Select)
- Register or return contracts and record all mistakes based on matrix in tracker system
- Prepare files for archival and and update Archival tracking in tracker system to keep all documents evidenced
- Process requests (servicing, closing) within set SLAs
- Report and escalate all issues consistently to Team Leader/Coordinator.
- Further ad-hoc tasks associated with role and tasks assigned by direct or other manager according to knowledge and skills scope of the employee (e.g. other ad hoc admin work, data entry, etc.).
- Male or Female, Max. 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good computer literacy and fluent in Ms. Office
- Consistency, accuracy and attention to detail
- Fast learner & Adaptable to changes
Field Operations Jr. Team Leader - BANJARMASIN
- Management of a team up to 15 people
- Hold team and individual meetings to review perfomance and manage productivity of the team
- Setting, monitoring and assessment of performance targets
- Planning capacity requirements
- Monitor available capacity utilization
- Be on standby as per the defined working hours / shift and report in time to supervisor in case circumstances outside of the Officer's control prevent him to join the shift
- Work with provided tablet and relevant application to process and log infromation about the cases assigned
- Provide first class service to customers in the field and focus on customer experience
- Receive, process and report on Home visit requests
- Receive requests for marketing material/POS Logistic and IT equipment delivery, provide receipts of hand over the material from POS.
- Maintain SLA
- Report and escalate all processes and issues to Team manager
- Max. 35 years old
- Advance using MS. Office
- Experience with managing documents and people
- Experience with setting Service levels, KPIs and thresholds
- Detailed knowledge of assigned geography
- Flexible problem solving skills
Bagi anda yang tertarik dan memenuhi kualifikasi diatas silahkan melakukan pendaftaran online: Apply Now.