Lowongan Kerja PT. Papandayan Cocoa Industries (BarryCallebaut) April 2017
Barry Callebaut Group is the world's leading manufacturer of high quality chocolate and cocoa products from the origination and processing cocoa beans to producing the finest chocolates. The group runs more than 50 production facilities world wide and employs a diverse and dedicated global workforce of over 9300 people. We are the reference for innovation in the industry providing a comprehensive range of services in the fields of product development, processing, training and marketing. At Barry Callebaut, we are committed to sustainable cocoa production to help ensure future supplies of cocoa and improve farmer livelihoods. For this, we support the independent, non-profit Cocoa Horizons Foundation in its goal to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future.
GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAM
- Within the broad spectrum of our activities, our functions in Trading and Sourcing are closest to thepulse of the work we do to ensure that all our products benefit from high quality cocoa. This team acts as an interface between cocoa production and cocoa demand for third party customers and for our own chocolate factories worldwide, either supporting our traders with market information or the logistics department to ensure on-time delivery.
- At leatst posses Bachelor with minimal GPA 3.50
- Have an international organization experience/ student exchange is preferred
- Fluent in English both spoken or written proven by TOEFL/ similar test certificate (min. score 500)
- Willing to travel and work in different country.
- Familiar with multicultural environment and background.
- Self starter, eager to work, avle to work under pressure individually or in a team.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you have any question,don't hesitate to contact us:
PT. Papandayan Cocoa Industries (BarryCallebaut)
Jl.Raya Dayeuh kolot No.84 Bandung
Batas akhir pengiriman lamaran 19 April 2017.