Lowongan Kerja BP (British Petroleum) Indonesia Mei 2017
BP (British Petroleum) Indonesia adalah perusahaan minyak dan gas bumi yang berkantor pusat diLondon, Kerajaan Inggris. BP telah beroperasi di Indonesia lebih dari 35 tahun, kini menjadi salah satu investor terbesar di Indonesia, dengan investasi kumulatif lebih dari USD 5 Milyar. Akuisisi aset ARCO pada tahun 2000-an dan persetujuan dari Pemerintah Republik Indonesia pada Maret 2005 untuk memulai konstruksi LNG Tangguh, memperbesar secara signifikan posisi BP pada sektor energi di Indonesia.
BP (British Petroleum) Indonesia saat ini memiliki karyawan lebih dari 1.000 orang, yang sebagian besar berada di Jakarta dan Papua Barat. Dalam Refining & Pemasaran, BP Indonesia berfokus pada pelumas dengan merek Castrol, dan melalui usaha patungan dengan Mitsui beroperasi sebagai PT Amoco Mitsui-Indonesia (AMI) kami memproduksi PTA (Purified Terephtalic Acid), bahan baku utama untuk pembuatan serat polyeste
- This role will be responsible for performance of GSC in the performance management, reporting and control for Merak Plant. Responsible for Plan & RF submission after get alignment with GSC team, PCTP update and ad-hoc reporting request.
- This person must be performance biased, good accounting, analytical skill, IT and coordination skill.
- Support GSC Merak Plant on monthly preparation for performance slide pack and submission of financial result and supplementary data via internal MI system (SAPBPC) and any GSC issues, i.e. working capital challenge, logistic arrangement and transfer pricing matters
- Directly involved in the analysis and compilation on monthly/quarterly manufacturing and material variance to pass back to business, inventory provisions, revenue expenditures reports, capex reports, accrual and other month end close requirement.
- Update standard costing for cost of goods sold (COGS) including standard cost revision excercises and running COGS toolkit
- Balance sheet integrity (BSI) review and follow up, stock counts, fixed asset verification and ad-hoc product costing
- Development of annual budgets and periodical financial forecast through working closely with supply chain teams and compute COGS forecast using COGS model
- Support in product costing for new product development
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
Essential experience and job requirements
- Minimum 3 years of post degree experience in tax environment, finance/accounting with 3-4 years in controls or internal audit management.
- Skillful in IT tools – excel / JDE system
Risk, Audit and Self Verification Engineer
- The Risk, Audit and Self Verification Engineer reports to Asia Pacific Performance Team Lead based in Jakarta. The incumbent plays critical role in contributes to GWO’s mission of delivering safe, compliant and reliable operations by providing risk management process assistance, co-ordinated and systematic self-verification and tracking and management of external audits to the region.
- The position is based in Jakarta to support Well Integrity Intervention and Tangguh Integrated Drilling Program (TIDP).
- Assists the Line with risk management in accordance with the GWO Risk Management Procedure.
- Coordinates inputs into the annual segment level GWO risk management process.
- Deliver risk reports, e.g. RMR, SORCs. To support performance management of the risks.
- Supporting line and audit teams and efforts in assuring proper scope, timing and resolution towards closure of identified gaps
- Providing regular updates of audit activities and findings.
- Support the development and execution of the regional SV plan.
- Provide regular updates of self-verification activities and reviews.
- Supporting efforts to develop checklists and programs within the Region.
- Continuously improving project delivery by identifying opportunities for simplification, standardization and performance improvement.
- Providing Regional perspectives on audit and self-verification activities which provide opportunities to reduce risk while increasing the delivery of safe and compliant wells.
- Engineering Degree
Essential experience and job requirements
- Experience in similar role for min 3 years, prefer in oil and gas industry. Preferred to have experience working in Drilling engineering role.
- Focus and manage to follow practices, guides, processes, procedures and tools in a systematic and controllable manner.
- Able to demonstrate team work and lead of integration work.
- Self-motivation and able to create own task and deliverables based on target.
- Able to demonstrate communication and interaction with global team and diverse team and functions.
- Able to converse fluently in English and Indonesian.
- Hold Indonesian passport.
Desirable criteria & qualifications
- Able to demonstrate following behaviors:
- Action oriented mindset
- Focus and manage to follow practices, guides, processes, procedures and tools in a systematic and controllable manner
- Consistent focus on simplification of complexity
- Adaptability and flexibility for changing agendas and timelines
- Logical thinker, able to focus activities around key components and respective linkages
- Detailed and quality focused approach and style in working
Untuk informasi lebih lanjut, silakan lihat sumber resmi dari BP Indonesia pada link berikut di bawah ini . Bagi anda yang tertarik dan memenuhi kualifikasi yang diperlukan diatas , silakan mendaftar dan mengirimkan aplikasi Anda secara langsung melalui sistem Laman Pendaftaran Online - BP Indonesia.
Application deadline 19 Mei 2017