Lowongan Kerja PT Adaro Energy Tbk Mei 2017 (Fresh Graduate/ Experience)
Adaro Energy merupakan salah satu perusahaan yang bergerak sebagai produsen batu bara terbesar kedua yang ada di Indonesia dan terbesar keempat di dunia. Perusahaan ini mengoperasikan tambang batu bara tunggal terbesar di Indonesia dan merupakan pemasok batu bara termal dalam pasar global.
Pada awal berdirinya pada tahun 2004, perusahaan yang masih berbentuk perseroan terbatas yang bernama PT Padang Karunia. Pada tanggal 18 April 2008 perusahaan ini mengganti nama menjadi PT Adaro Energy Tbk dalam persiapan untuk "go public". Visi yang ditetapkan bagi perusahaan ini adalah menjadi perusahaan yang terbesar dan paling efisien dalam hal penambangan batu bara serta ter-integritas sebagai perusahaan energi di Asia Tenggara.
Adaro Energy dan anak perusahaannya saat ini bergerak dalam bidang pertambangan dan perdagangan batu bara, infrastruktur an logistik batu bara serta jasa kontraktor pertambangan. Setiap anak perusahaan yang beroperasi diposisikan sebagai pusat laba yang mandiri dan ter-integritas. Hal ini sebagai upaya agar Adaro Energy memiliki produksi batu bara yang kompetitif yang dapat diandalkan serta menghasilkan rantai pasokan batu bara dengan nilai optimal bagi pemegang saham.
- To handle the process of purchasing goods and services in accordance with the procedures
- To coordinate with the user on demand of goods / services with suppliers on the supply and delivery of goods
- To processing on daily routine procurement tender activities
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering/ Management/ Accounting/ Civil Engineering from reputable university
- Having negotiation skill, communication, coordination, and analitycal thinking
- Deep knowledge in handling tender support for mining especially in construction
- Having 2 years experience in same role
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Fluent in English is a must
Mechanical Team Leader
- Responsible for developing and proposing mechanical designs and schedule for the power plant’s project’s mechanical construction as well as to manage the design, construction and maintenance of various mechanical systems and components to ensure it is in accordance with specifications and proper industrial practice.
- Develop technical mechanical standards for the construction of special and power plant mechanical equipment and to provide daily and weekly progress reports to ensure the construction is done according to schedule.
- Develop and propose mechanical designs for the construction of power plant to coordinate the designs with the EPC contractors to ensure construction is done according to specification.
- Review and analyze issues on the designs of mechanical construction and to develop recommendations for follow up actions to ensure the issues are accurately and swiftly addressed.
- Coordinate and provide instructions to EPC contractor regarding the mechanical works which has been agreed and instructed by Mechanical Engineering Manager as well as to monitor contractor performance and progress to ensure construction is done as according to the agreed design and schedule
- Review and recommend cost-effective equipment modification to be supplied by EPC contractors to help improve performance, reliability and safety.
- Monitor contractor performance and progress based on the construction schedule for special facilities and to report as well as to provide recommendations for any issues on the construction to ensure that the project is completed on schedule.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar position (from Power Plant Construction, Oil & Gas and Heavy Industry)
- Required Competencies : Mechanical Engineering, Project Management, Construction Methods, Design Engineering
- Good communication, leadership and managerial skills
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Willing to be located at Tanjung, Kalimantan Selatan
- Responsible for monitoring and coordinating subcontractor performance on the construction of the power plant project’s mechanical works to ensure that all construction is done as according to specification, design, and schedule.
- Monitor subcontractor’s performance on the power plant’s mechanical works to ensure that construction is done as according to design.
- Identify mechanical design issues during the engineering and construction of the power plant and to recommended and coordinate action plans to ensure corrective action is taken.
- Monitor and report subcontractor’s construction progress to the power plant’s mechanical works to ensure engineering and construction are done on schedule and to recommended corrective actions for any mechanical engineering issues.
- Identify potential cost-effective equipment modification that has the potential to improve performance, reliability, and safety.
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of instructions regarding the engineering and construction of the power plant’s mechanical works from the Mechanical Team Leader and Mechanical Engineering Manager to ensure construction is done as according to the agreed design.
- Coordinate subcontractor activities regarding the construction of mechanical works for the power plant and to monitor the progress and performance of the subcontractors to ensure that the power plant’s mechanical works are constructed on schedule and on spec.
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) graduate majoring in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience in mechanical construction (coal fired power plant/ oil & gas)
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Willing to be on contractual basis during the project
- Willing to be located at Tanjung – Tabalong, South Kalimantan
Finance & Accounting Staff
- Responsible to perform all finance, accounting & tax activities are done in accordance with the prevailing policies and procedures within the company.
- To prepare the supporting documentations for monthly closing (General Ledger, Balance Sheet, Profit/Loss, etc).
- Prepare tax administration reports and to ensure it is done in accordance with the prevailing laws and regulations.
- To prepare all invoice calculations, ensuring that there are no deviations between the calculations and the invoices.
- To process all of the company’s financial obligations to ensure that they are paid on time and to provide accurate and timely financial in order to control the company’s cash flow.
- Process and document petty cash requests to support the company’s operational activities.
- To collect, document and process vendor’s tax and compliance documentations, ensuring its accuracy in accordance with the company’s policy.
- To prepare all supporting data for fixed assets, A/P, A/R, Stock, Loan in order to ensure accurate and timely documentation.
- Minimum Diploma 3 (D3) majoring in Accounting with minimum GPA 3.00 out 0f 4.00 (Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply).
- Good communication and coordination skills.
- Good command in English both oral and written.
Untuk informasi lebih lanjut, silakan lihat sumber resmi dari Adaro Career pada link berikut di bawah ini . Bagi anda yang tertarik dan memenuhi kualifikasi yang diperlukan diatas , silakan mendaftar dan mengirimkan aplikasi Anda secara langsung melalui sistem Laman Pendaftaran Online - Adaro Career.