Lowongan Kerja PT Home Credit Indonesia Mei 2017 (Seluruh Indonesia)
Home Credit mulai berdiri di Indonesia pada tahun 2013 di area Jakarta. Hingga awal tahun 2017, bisnis kami berkembang tidak hanya di Jabodetabek, tetapi juga di Bandung, Makassar, Surabaya, Yogyakarta, Semarang, Malang, Denpasar, Pekanbaru, Medan, Batam, Palembang, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Manado, dan Balikpapan. Kami berencana untuk mengembangkan layanan ke seluruh kota-kota di Indonesia hingga tahun 2018.
Kami menyediakan pembiayaan di toko (pembiayaan non-tunai langsung di tempat) untuk konsumen yang ingin membeli produk-produk seperti alat rumah tangga, alat-alat elektronik, handphone, dan furnitur. Di samping itu, kami juga menyediakan pembiayaan multiguna yang kami tawarkan kepada pelanggan setia kami. Pelanggan kami bisa menggunakan pembiayaan multiguna untuk pembiayaan renovasi rumah, biaya pendidikan, atau bahkan berlibur. Seiring dengan berkembangnya jaringan distribusi kami, varian produk kami juga akan semakin berkembang.
Lowongan Kerja PT Home Credit Indonesia Mei 2017 (Seluruh Indonesia)
Home Credit Group is a global and reputable consumer financial services provider and has a strong market share throughout Europe and Asia. We helped to 40 million customers by our 52,200 employees worldwide
District Sales Manager - MEDAN
- Manajemen Sales Agent tim
- Memastikan pencapaian target penjualan
- Membuat strategi untuk mencapai target
- Membuka POS (Point of Sales) baru dan menjalin hubungan baik dengan POS yang telah ada.
- Membuat laporan harian, mingguan dan bulanan dari target penjualan
- Minimal lulusan D3 atau sederajat.
- Berpengalaman 1 tahun sebagai Supervisor Sales di Perusahaan Finance/Perbankan
- Mempunyai kemampuan yang baik dalam kepemimpinan, membimbing, penjualan dan analisis.
- Bersedia untuk mobile
- Mempunyai kendaraan pribadi & SIM
HR Field - SAMARINDA
- The incumbent will be an HR Representative and dedicated to all department for end to end HR work process.
- Coordinate closely with centre of expert in HR for any kind issues and provide the resolution for the department attached to.
- Required to consider staffing logistics and take responsibility for recruiting staff for the organisation.
- Involves employee orientation, development and training, welfare, safety, wellness and health and counselling.
- HR policy development and documentation inline with the company’s corporate vision.
- Involved in performance management working closely with senior management within the organisation.
- Required to develop compensation and benefits systems that fit the company’s HR responsibilities.
- Key member of any decision making process regarding employee communication and the originator of any content sent to employees.
- Bachelor’s or above in Human Resources Management , Pychology or equivalent. Hold qualifications related to human resources will be an advantage.
- At least 5 years experiences in the same fields for medium – big scale company with good comprehension in HR Work Process.
- Having exposure in Industrial Relation and Employee Relation.
- Understand the legalities of business law in relation to HR and employee employment rights and how to apply them within day-to-day work, company policy documentation and staff welfare.
- Has a good maturity level to deal with complaints and confident to deal with high level position person & expatriate.
- Must be able to analyse and present information in such a way that is understood by everyone within the organisation.
- Extremely well organised and methodical in approach to problem solving and be able to manage filing/database system.
- Excellent communication skills are a pre-requisite for a HR Generalist as you will be dealing with employees on every level.
- Must be able to operate Microsoft Office and be familiar with any other software pertinent to the industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to work in a diverse, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Sales Force Management Represntative Jr. Specialist - SAMARINDA
- Manage the process of sales force allocations, ensure availability of properly trained staff and productive utilization of their capacity as planned and required by sales network in timely manner and in the highest accuracy level.
- Ensure timely process of data upload, data update and data entry into the system related to various sales force administration processes.
- Manage disciplinary process to the sales agents and DSMs as per approved disciplinary policy and special cases approved by the management.
- Constantly monitor and document the attendance of all sales agents and DSMs and ensure the attendance data is up to date and the agreed process of documentations are performed accordingly.
- Ensure proper segregation of duties, access control and authorization process to mitigate risk of mistakes and eliminate possibility of internal fraud and errors.
- Work with internal and external parties to iimprove the service provided and ensure the same level of services provided in all geographies we operate.
- Possess at least Bachelor degree, preferred in Management, Social Sciences or Business Administration major.
- Min. 1 year experience working in Human Resource and or Sales Force Management and or Sales Operations.
- Advanced English communication.
- Expert MS Office knowledge.
- Process oriented and Focus on results and ability to deliver.
Sales Mass Trainer - SAMARINDA
- Conduct general induction and basic training for all employees.
- Conduct training for all entire sales distribution level based on the training road map.
- Coaching (training on the job) sales staff.
- Supporting of quality control of sales staff.
- Coordinate with DSM for training or area that sales staff need to improve.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training through test, feedback, and POS visit.
- Evaluate and testing of sales staff and DSM performance and analysis of result to identify areas for improving on re-training.
- University Degree in Management, Human Resource, Communication, or Psychology.
- Max. 35 years old.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in adult training or similar.
- Having experience in Sales or Customer Service will be advantage.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and time management skills.
- Self motivated and goal driven.Basic English and Bahasa.
- Good knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Power Point.
IT Helpdesk Officer (Regional) - SAMARINDA
- Solves incidents and requests based on inputs from ticketing system and from superior.
- Provides on-sites and remote support of users.
- Solves Point of Sales issues with high priority to minimize their unavailability to provide sales services to the customers.
- Registers requests and incidents from users, from monitoring system and based on own observation, converts them into tickets in ticketing system.
- Ensure tickets are created for every request and incidents.
- Critical incidents registers also in Group ticketing system.
- Assigns task to proper solver, if necessary, involve support from vendor.
- Performes routine activities ex. regular checks, report, etc and participates on IT Project.
- Ensure the compliance with license and other agreements, respect safety standards.
- Will be located in Samarinda.
- Preferably local talent from Samarinda.
- Good level of English (verbal and written).
- Minimum 2 years experience in IT Operations.
- Practical experience with administration of Windows or Unix operating system.
- High level of PC skills – documentation, presentation, calculation, communication, data manipulation, troublrshooting, knowledge bases.
- Good communication skills.
- Reliable and independent person
Untuk informasi lebih lanjut, silakan lihat sumber resmi dari PT Home Credit Indonesia pada link berikut di bawah ini . Bagi anda yang tertarik dan memenuhi kualifikasi yang diperlukan diatas , silakan mendaftar dan mengirimkan aplikasi Anda secara langsung melalui sistem Laman Pendaftaran Online - PT Home Credit Indonesia .