Lowongan Kerjs PT. Tetra Pak Indonesia Juli 2017
TETRA PAK is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With almost 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
Future Talent Programme Technical Track – Automation Engineer
- Our Future Talent Programme - Technical Track is a 1-year programme that will develop your engineering skills and bring you leading technical knowledge in an accelerated way.
- From day one, you’ll be delivering results as part of the team and hold an actual position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. You will work in various parts of Tetra Pak and gain experience from a network of Colleagues all over the world. And that is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career. After the programme finishes you will have gained valuable experience to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
- Key outputs: Installation and Maintenance Services process automation control system, Branded processing units
- Scope of supply; Understand the scope of supply in contract (Knowledge)
- Documentation; Able to create project documentation incl. test specifications together with an experienced colleague (Understand)
- Test & review; Be a participant in test and/ or reviews in project work (Knowledge)
- Commissioning; Be assistant and participate in commissioning activities at site (Knowledge)
- Reusable Design; Knowledge and able to use Tetra Pak Global Engineering Concepts and Design Elements (Knowledge)
- Knowledge and able to use Process Functional Specifications to create/modify new/ existing PLC code using one Automation platform. (Knowledge)
- TetraPlant Master; Being able to use basic Tetra PlantMaster (Understand)
- HMI; Being able to develop new/existing HMI applications in-line with TP standards (Understand)
- Software test; Being able to test software code (Understand)
- Industrial IT; Being able to specify automation hardware from device level to industrial IT with support from a colleague (Knowledge)
- Bachelor Degree in Automation or Electrical Engineer
- You have an innovation mindset, you are a fast thinker and like to solve problems
- You like to work with people from various cultures
- You are passionate about what you do
- You can work and learn in English
The Programme starts in September 2017. The position is located in Singapore, but you should be able to relocate.
Please submit your application, including Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter, in English online no later than 16th August, 2017
For more information about Future Talent, please read through our Talent Programme brochure or contact our Future Talent Programme Manager Worakarn Puangpetch @ firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about the position and the recruitment process, please contact the Recruiter, Alexander Arlie @ email@example.com