Lowongan Kerja AIP-RURAL Deputy Head of Operations and Finance Agustus 2017
AIP-RURAL Deputy Head of Operations and Finance
AIP-Rural is an Australian government funded program with four projects: PRISMA (agricultural development), TIRTA (irrigation), SAFIRA (value chain finance) and ARISA (applied agriculture research). It follows a Making Markets Work for the Poor (M4P) approach, and will contribute to a 30%, or more, increase in net incomes for 300,000 smallholder farming households by December 2018.
AIP-Rural’s operational and finance needs continue to expand as the Program reaches maturity. As a result, we are seeking a dynamic and experienced professional to support our Head of Operations & Finance in managing the many systems and processes needed to ensure successful program outcomes.
This is an opportunity to enter the development sector in a senior role, and apply your skills to making a difference in the lives of others through this complex and exciting program.
Our Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate is a leader with hands-on experience in managing complex projects and operations (particularly contracts, procurement and budgeting) and is open to a new and challenging career in International development. The ideal candidate will have developed their skills in challenging and competitive sectors such as construction, defence and telecommunications or other high-paced industries, and possesses the passion and drive to provide guidance, and assistance to teams delivering high quality interventions in a fluid and often changing environment. You will use your highly-developed problem solving skills to ensure that challenges are overcome quickly and efficiently, and that the capacity of staff is built.
who we are
- We are a motivated and professional team of various backgrounds providing quality support services to 125 staff across six offices in five provinces across eastern Indonesia. We welcome people with private-sector experience, and value people with ideas, the ability to present them persuasively, and the drive and skill to see them adopted. We take pride in our reputation for acting with integrity and discretion and working with teams to achieve common goals.
- You’ll be working closely with the Head of Operations and Finance (HOF) in managing 25 people across a broad range of functions, from finance, Human Resources, office administration, contracts, grants and IT in a fast-paced, internationally recognised program. You’ll receive close mentoring from a highly DHOF to help rapidly develop your career in the industry, you’ll have plenty of opportunity to bring your own ideas in developing new systems and processes, along managing your own special assignments that you’ll run more autonomously.
what we offer
- A diverse and inclusive workplace, and an attractive remuneration package.
- Exciting and fulfilling work in an industry where you can apply your existing skills and build new ones.
- The opportunity to work with strong, smart, visionary and experienced leaders who encourage and support you to develop your interests and expertise and achieve your ambitions.
Read the full details and how to apply here: http://thepalladiumgroup.com/jobs/Deputy-Head-of-Operations-and-Finance-VN3219
Applications close on 31 August 2017.
The post is open for Indonesian national only and female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
PRISMA, TIRTA and SAFIRA are supported by the Australian Government, Bappenas and Dinas PU, and are managed by Palladium.