Lowongan Kerja Danone Indonesia September 2017
Danone in Indonesia is represented by three categories of business: Waters, Early Life Nutrition, and Advanced Medical Nutrition. Danone in Indonesia always strive to reach and serve large numbers of Indonesian people. With brands such as Aqua, VIT, Mizone, Bebelac, Nutrilon, and SGM, currently Danone in Indonesia has more than 15,000 employees, spreading across the province through more than 1.5 million outlets and 23 factory.
Danone settled in Indonesia in 1998 by signing a strategic alliance with Aqua, an Indonesian brand of bottled water launched in 1973. With this partnership, the brand strengthened its market position becoming the largest producer of bottled mineral water in Indonesia. In 2005, Mizone was launched in Indonesia.
- Become a part of Danone and join the thrilling experience of bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Danone believes that success is not just measured by business results, but also how much we contribute to social progress. With us, you will join a culture where you will be appreciated for your own unique talents.
- As an intern in Supply Chain, you will be contracted for 6 months and you will be placed in our regional office in Surabaya. You will gain knowledge, awareness, and understanding of the FMCG industry, especially in the area of Supply Chain Management.
- Manage product delivery schedules and ensure that deliveries are in line with prepping and customer needs
- Balance and monitor inventory at AQUA Depots to maximize sales while providing excellent customer service and minimizing cost impact
- Analyze forecasts for accuracy to ensure demand requirements are legitimate and inform sales team of possible deviations
- Bachelor/students from reputable university
- Able to operate Microsoft Excel (intermediate level)
- Strong analytical thinking
- Good communication skill
Apply now and design your most meaningful journey with Danone!