Lowongan Kerja PT. T&E Simulation Dibuka Hingga Desember 2017
PT. T&E Simulation is Indonesia's leading simulation and training company with speciality in simulator and software development for military and commercial training. The company was founded in 2002 and have multiple international, academic, government and military clients with wide range of product and service portfolio.
Senior System Administrator (SSA)
- Our technology based company needs a capable and motivated System Administrator to manage all aspects of the installation, configuration, monitoring and maintenance of our IT infrastructure and systems. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- This role will require you to manage and supervise our IT Support staff, and also to optimize and develop our existing IT infrastructure, your responsibility will cover multi-disciplinary IT aspect including computer networks, database, operating system, IT security, computer softwares, information systems, server and virtual machines.
- Provide technical support for networks, hardware and software issues to our client and engineers
- Manage the configuration and operation of our computer operating system, software and hardware
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security, outages or usability concern
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
- Develop expertise to train staff on IT operation and new technologies
- Build an internal technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies
- experience in general system administration
- extensive knowledge and experienced in network administration, installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting
- high degree of technical proficiency in Linux based operating system
- familiarity with various operating systems, database, network and computer hardwares
- Willing to work full-time or variable hours. Ability to be on-call 24/7 as system support for outages or emergencies
Our Offer :
A supportive atmosphere and collaborative environment
- Organizational emphasis on high-quality, up-to-date and professional practices
- Office culture of work/life balance
- Variety of employee benefits including work compensations, bonus, training, recreation and healthcare
- Your placement will depend on your existing and projected skill set, passion is highly regarded.
- Qualified applicants shall be interviewed at the earliest time possible. We will close this application when we have reached our quota.
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com. We'll be waiting for you!
Application Deadline 05 Desember 2017