Lowongan Kerja PT Perusahaan Pelayaran Nusantara Panurjwan Mei 2018
MSC is a privately owned global shipping company founded in 1970 by Gianluigi Aponte. As one of the world’s leading container shipping lines with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, MSC operates in over 480 offices across more than 155 countries worldwide with over 70,000 employees. With access to an integrated network of road, rail and sea transport resources which stretches across the globe, the company prides itself on delivering global service with local knowledge.
- We are opening the fast track and challenging program that aims to develop talented professional to be able to handle management function in shipping. This 2-year management trainee program is designed for highly enthusiastic and motivated young talents in Indonesia. You will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel. Comprehensive training will include duties in Operations and Marketing also the opportunity to work with different teams in Indonesia. This will give you an eye-opening experience and regional exposure at the same time.
- Throughout the program, you will also be guided under the direct mentorship of the senior management team. You’re encourage to Actively Involve in every activity assigned by the management and Involve in development process in internal division. At the end of the program, you would have experienced a significant amount of professional and personal growth which will fast-track your career in the shipping industry.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor Degree, preferably from reputable university.
- Fresh graduate with minimum GPA: 3,0.
- Good communication, leadership and analytical skill.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Discipline, hard working, fast learner and eager to learn person.
- Self-motivated and able to work in team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
If you are qualified and interest please forward your CV resume, latest photo, and a cover letter to:
Application deadline 11 Mei 2018