Lowongan Kerja PT Holcim Indonesia, Tbk Agustus 2018
We are one of the largest cement companies in Indonesia with integrated of Cement, ready-mix Concrete, Aggregates production and Geocycle solution. We operate in four cement Plants, head office based in Jakarta, bringing 15 million tons per year production capacity of cement, and employ more than 2,500 employees.
We strive to sustain a workplace where individual development is promotes, a place where Agility, Collaboration, and Empowerment create a conducive working environment. If you interested to become our Future Leaders, join out Graduate Development Program (GDP).
Graduate Development Program (GDP)
- Bachelor or Master degree graduate with relevant engineering background.
- Academic achievement by GPA > 3 from scale of 4, a champion in academic competitions.
- Demonstration non academic achievement.
- Fluent in speaking, writing, and listening in English with TOEFL score min. 500.
- Willing to be poster in other cities.
- Ready to be on board by January 2019.
Save the date:
Visit online application via bit.ly/GDP2019 before 18 Agustus 2018.
Selected applicant will be invited by email to Holcim Campus Career Day and join our selection process.