PT Dian Swastatika Sentosa Tbk (DSS) is one of business pillar of Sinarmas in energy and infrastructure. DSS currently has three Independent Power Producer (IPP) projects, i.e. IPP Sumsel-5, IPP Kendari-3, and IPP Kalteng-1.
Engineering Development Program (EDP)
- This program offers a unique opportunity for recent graduate engineers who share our commitment to becoming a leading energy and infrastructure company in Indonesia.
- You will be trained by the Experts in order to fine-tune your skills, apply your knowledge of engineering, and demonstrate your ability to be future leader in our Power Plant.
- The program starts off with class room training followed by on-the-job training and rotation across different parts of power plant.
- After graduate in maximum 2 years of Engineering Development Program, you will be placed in our power plant based on your target job.
- Degree or diploma (S1/D4/D3) in Electrical/ Instrument/ Physics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Industrial Engineering
- Minimum GPA is 3,0 out of 4,0
- Maximum 27 years old as per 31 December 2018
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia (especially in Kalimantan Tengah, Sumatera Selatan, and Sulawesi Tenggara) by signing an official bonding agreement for 5 years
- Single & willing not to be married for first 2 years of program
If you are interested, you can apply at our career website :
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified. All applications will be treated in strict confidence by authorized personnel and used for the purpose of selection only.
Please visit our website at www.dssa.co.id for further information.
Application deadline 29 November 2018