PT. Toyota Astra Financial Services (TA Finance) is a joint venture between Toyota Financial Services Corporation (TFSC) and PT. Astra International Tbk (AI), whose relationship has spanned for over 30 years. Memorandum of Understanding was signed in October 2005, an initiative which aims to be the most preferred and ultimately, the only financing solution for Toyota vehicle ownership.
It has become our mission to be a valuable asset not only to our shareholders, but also our business partners/associates to the customers, the country we are located in and its government, and finally to the community nationwide. TA Finance put high values on professionalism in providing service, achieving excellence across all areas, good relation with business partners, and customers-focused. We also strive to provide service that trouble-free, affordable and accessible. Together with Toyota Astra Motor and Toyota Dealers, TA Finance provides further assistance for Toyota customers in making their Toyotas come true.
Building & Project Management Analyst
- Managing and building renting process (HO / Branches) from survey, building location, acquisition process, until legally operating
- Managing licensing & needed documents to related agency for the acquisition, safety procedure, compliances, and facilities
- Planning (from designing, budgeting & executing) the renovation process for HO & branches
- Managing repairment & procurement process for the office facilities.
- Good analytical thinking, communication, and interpersonal skill.
- Graduated from reputable university with min GPA 3.00
- Showing excellent personal quality in continous learning, teamwork, and achievement.
- Major qualification: Architecture / Civil Engineering
Submit your data to
(only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)
Deadline 13 Oktober 2018