Lowongan Kerja PT Heinz ABC Indonesia Tahun 2019
Kraft Heinz ABC Indonesia is a subsidiary of The Kraft Heinz Company. We are revolutionizing the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. Our innovative spirit is manifest in aggressive plans for more focused growth. Bigger and better innovations are uniting our teams and our efforts, and resulting in increased mind share and market share.
In Indonesia, our products range are classified into six categories including Soy Sauce, Chili, Sardines, Ready-To-Drink (RTD), Canned Food, and Cordials. In 2017, our ABC brand was the market leader in the Chili, Cordials, Shrimp Paste and Sardine categories. We are proud owners of our brand heritage, delivering high quality goods to our beloved consumers.
Kraft Heinz ABC Future Talent Program 2019
- We are delighted you have made the decision to apply to the Kraft Heinz ABC Future Talent program and look forward reading your application.
- The Kraft Heinz ABC Future Talent Program is not just a job. It is an unparalleled opportunity to jump-start your career and Own Your Legacy. This program is designed to broaden your overall knowledge of how our multi-faceted, multi-national corporation operates.
- The Program is designed for top talents who seek a performance-based culture built on meritocracy. Ambitious, hard-working, passionate talents who deliver results will be rewarded accordingly. During the program, you will learn from Kraft Heinz leaders, hear from industry experts, roll up your sleeves and start to Own Your Legacy. As a future talent, you will be adding value as an owner from day one, doing real work, and delivering real results.
In 2019, we are looking for:
- As an Operations Trainee, you will experience and gain an overall understanding of the Operations function, and the competencies & capabilities that will enable you to be a future leader in various roles and departments i.e. Manufacturing, Procurement, FSQ (Food Safety & Quality) and more. You will be given every opportunity to explore your potential, make critical business decisions, take accountability of initiatives & projects and work as one Operations Family.
- As a Finance Trainee, unleash your potential and develop your on-the-job Finance knowledge & skills in specific dedicated roles & departments i.e. BBP, Commercial Finance, Supply Chain Finance.
- You will own your legacy by taking responsibility for specific improvement initiative projects in Finance and have the opportunity to create significant business impact.
- • Step 1: Complete the Application Form
- • Step 2: Online Assessment
- • Step 3: Group Dynamic Assessment
- • Step 4: Final Assessment Day
- • Step 5: Offering & Medical Check-Up
- • Start Your Journey – Early March 2019
- Minimum criteria for candidates to proceed to testing:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree with minimum GPA 3.00
- Maximum two years after graduation date
- They have the right to work in Indonesia
Apply now at bit.ly/KHCFutureTalent2019
More info, please contact to:
Application will close at January 31st 2019 at 17.00