Lowongan Kerja PT Adaro Indonesia Tahun 2019
PT Adaro Indonesia (AI) is currently Adaro Group’s largest coal mining operation from which we produce our flagship Envirocoal product. AI’s concession is in South Kalimantan and it operates under a CCA with the Government of Indonesia. Within its concession, AI has three pits, Tutupan, Paringin and Wara. From these pits, AI produces sub-bituminous coal of medium heat value between 4,000 kcal/kg and 5,000 kcal/kg GAR. AI’s coal has distinct low-pollutant contents and therefore branded as Envirocoal. The latest addition to AI’s product portfolio, E4200, also continues to receive strong interests in the markets and in 2017 constituted approximately 15% of AI’s sales.
- Prepare and review draft agreements or letters for a routine transaction to ensure the draft agreement or letter is in accordance with applicable regulations and legislation.
- Providing legal advice, opinions, advice and legal assistance as well as having legal implications for work units that need to be associated with simple or routine transactions to ensure that the company's interests are fulfilled in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Carry out and prepare legal documents in connection with routine corporate corporate activities to ensure the fulfillment of company obligations as stated in the company's articles of association.
- Collect and process data or information needed for a case so that comprehensive data can be obtained which can strengthen the company's legal position on the case.
- Conduct research and analysis of applicable laws and regulations, especially those related to company activities and provide advice to related work units so that the company's activities are in accordance with these laws and regulations.
- Monitor and coordinate with related work units regarding permits that must be owned by the company to ensure the licenses do not expire.
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Law from reputable University.
- Minimum 2 years experience as corporate legal in law office and/or mining company.
- Mastering the Legal Drafting, Company Law, Mining Law
- Strong analytical skill and detail oriented
- Highly motivated person, creative, independent, excellent interpersonal skills, accurate, team work and hard working.
- Able to work independently, able to deliver a work within tight dead line, ready to work under pressure.
- Fluently in English both oral and written
DEADLINE 31 JANUARI 2019