Samudera Indonesia is a leading cargo transportation and logistics company in Indonesia and Asia Region. We provide a comprehensive range of integrated cargo transportation and logistics services to meet the needs of domestic and international customers. Samudera services network covers Indonesia Asian region up to the Middle East and Far East. As a company, Samudera has more than the half century of experience, strong IT system, modern equipment to support the operation in all shapes and sizes, combined with skilled and competent human capital.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our team in the role of :
SAMUDERA MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (SMDP) 2019
- Bachelor / Master degree (S1/S2) from a reputable state university (From overseas university will be an advantage) with majors:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Civil, Electrical, Ship, and Marine)
- Information Technology
- Management (Business, Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Transportation)
- Fresh graduated or maximum 1 year working experiences.
- Have Campus organizational experience.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75/4.00 for engineering, 3.00/4.00 for non-engineering.
- Dinamic, Fast learner, ambitious, neat
- Willing to be placed in all Samudera’s Business Activity and Networks across the nation
- Fluent in English;
- Good interpersonal skill and attitude;
- Familiar in MS Office.
Please click APPLY to submit your CV
If you meet the above requirements, please apply not later than 2 (two) weeks after this advertisement.
All applicants will be treated in strict confidential.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified