SPRINT(Special Development Program for IT Talents) -PT Pegadaian (Persero) 2019
Optimus is not typical consulting firm, we’re proud to be different as potential new startup which is supported by the expert!
Optimus, founded by Dien Natalia in September 2018, was becoming disillusioned by a saturated recruitment market, a market where mediocre customer service had become the industry standard and client satisfaction had taken a back seat.
SPRINT(Special Development Program for IT Talents) -PT Pegadaian (Persero)
- A comprehensive IT development program for PT Pegadaian (Persero)'s prospective employees from Indonesia and foreign top universities’ fresh graduates. Participants of this program will be developed in areas of Data Analysis, Programming, User Experience, Business Analysis, and Implementation of the latest technology. At the end, participants will be a part of an agile and customer-oriented tech team to build PT Pegadaian (Persero) become the most valuable digital financial company.
- Indonesia Citizen
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1/D4) from the following faculties: Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM), Economics, and Law
- Maximum age 28 years on 31 December 2019
- Minimum GPA (IPK) : 2,75 out of 4
- Willing to be placed in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Not married/single and agree not to get married within the next 1 year
- Color vision deficiencies (color blindness) is not allowed
- Upload the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Education Certificate (Ijazah)
- Academic Transcript
- Identity Card (KTP)
- TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS Certificate (if any)
- Coding Training Certificate (if any)
For those who are interested, please apply on this link: www.sprint-pegadaian.optimus.co.id or visit www.pegadaian.co.id
Deadline 13 August 2019
Email for Correspondences/questions: firstname.lastname@example.org