Loker PT. Saipem Indonesia; Project Logistic Superintendent Mei 2020
Saipem is a leading company in engineering, drilling and construction of major projects in the energy and infrastructure sectors. It is “One-Company” organized in five business divisions (Offshore E&C, Onshore E&C, Offshore Drilling, Onshore Drilling and XSight, dedicated to conceptual design).
Saipem is a global solution provider with distinctive skills and competences and high-tech assets, which it uses to identify solutions aimed at satisfying customer requirements. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, it is present in over 60 countries worldwide and has 32 thousand employees of 120 different nationalities.
We are seeking for best candidates to fill the vacant position:
1. POSITION : PROJECT LOGISTIC SUPERINTENDENT
Department/Project : TEP ONSHORE
Education : University Graduate from on Technical Major
Working Experiences : More than 10 years in similar position or field
Working Status : Contract
Work Location : SITE PAPUA
REQUIRED WORKING SKILLS/QUALIFICATION/SERTIFICATION
• Asset budget management. Capability to monitor and perform an active follow-up over asset capex and opex including new development, investment for upgrade, cyclical, running and maintenance costs.
• Asset utilization planning. Capability to plan asset utilization in line with the business activity and grant asset availability in time as per project requirement ensuring maintenance and cyclical activities to be integrated in an overall asset utilization view.
• Assets and equipment maintenance techniques and planning. Capability to define and select maintenance concepts and guidelines based on the type of unit and required functionality.
• Logistic base site management. Capability to ensure proper logistic base management and planning, and correct management of asset technical office, dealing with fabrication, asset and operation requirements.
• Maritime base management. Capability to ensure efficient management of marine base in order to grant necessary support to the vessel and the project operating in the area, ensuring a proper application of marine, statutory and applicable codes and regulation.
• Mechanical equipment maintenance techniques and planning. Capability to define and select mechanical maintenance activities concepts and guidelines. Capability to develop maintenance plans and schedule and to perform troubleshooting analysis on running equipment.
• Port Facility Safety and Security Management System. Knowledge of functional requirements of the Port Facility Safety and Security Management System, the best practices of the ISPS code and relevant general administrative activities with regard to: smooth management processes, record monitoring and storage, fulfilment of the financial requirements, compliance with the best management practices
• Subsea Remote Equipment maintenance. Knowledge of subsea remote equipment maintenance intervention procedures, stock management, manipulations and tooling working principle and maintenance. Knowledge of automation and control systems fault finding. Understanding of electrical, electronic, hydraulic and mechanical technical systems and fault finding.
• Lifting equipment maintenance techniques. Capability to define and perform specific maintenance activities on lifting equipment. Knowledge of lifting equipment working principles and specific criticalities for cranes, davits, frames, and various lifting devices
• Lifting gears certification competencies. Capability to monitor lifting gears certification process in line with company and local regulations.
• Warehouse management. Knowledge and management of Saipem Warehouses.
• Warehouse Procedures for material preservation. Knowledge of storage procedures for materials preservation. Understand and use correctly material safety data sheets.
• Maintenance Management. Capability to lead a world-class maintenance department or project using planning and scheduling best practices to drive work execution, using motivational and time-management techniques to improve maintenance worker productivity. Build and sustain a maintenance program establishing an appropriate maintenance KPIs and visual management dashboard. Capability to implement work management strategies that improve asset availability and utilization. Ability to estimate Cost Time-Resources for any maintenance activity and to manage an effective maintenance budget.
• HSE Work Practice. Knowledge of the main risks during the operation activities and safe working and environmental protection procedures/practices & rules to be applied. Knowledge of adequate Personal Protective Equipment - purpose, use and maintenance Knowledge and the correct use of Permit to Work system.
• Project control processes. Knowledge of the project control scope, activities, tools, roles involved, documents, interfaces and deliverables.
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTIONS
• Manage Assets personnel and supervise equipment maintenance and logistic Base activities
• Supervise adherence to deadlines, costs, quality and safety standards
• Grant appropriate management of logistic/marine base to grant necessary support/assistance to vessel operating in the area
• Ensure the correct application of the ISPS code for Port Facility
• Manage investment project relevant to development of new Base, infrastructures Base Upgrading, and infrastructures Base refurbishment and maintenance
• Manage personnel, asset and safety on the base
• Compile expenditure budgets and control costs
• Ensure timely follow-up of required maintenance of the equipment
• Ensure appropriate level of reliability
• Grant regular reporting as per company rules
• Assess the condition of Assets and Equipment and eliminate any that are obsolete
• Manage the base warehouse and replenish stock in accordance with scheduled repairs
• Supervise the correct operation of warehouse management information packages
• Supervise the correct application of safety procedures and standards
• Review the inventory of Patrimonial Assets on the base and handle technical and operational requests on the base
• Supervise the correct storage and maintenance of assets in the base
• Manage investment project relevant to development of new Base, and infrastructures Base Upgrading, infrastructures Base refurbishment
• Provide assistance to other functions in order to indicate, agree and implement the most efficient and effective solutions for the specific activities in line to the budget and schedule
• Grant the management of marine/logistic base concerning the support to vessel operating in the area
• Ensure the correct application of the ISPS Code for the Port Facility in line with contracting government requirement and in line with international standards.
Please send your qualified CV and related Certificate to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 06 May 2020
“Saipem and its subsidiaries recruit their #humanresources through specific procedures, selecting and #hiringcandidates, adopting criteria of merit, ability and professionalism in all #recruitment decisions and will never request payment of any kind. If you want to search #jobopportunities in Saipem. Please refer to the “careers” area of the Saipem website of the official Saipem LinkedIn page and be careful about any other kind of unofficial requests.”