Lowongan Kerja April 2020 PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk Terbaru
PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk adalah perusahaan Indonesia yang merupakan anak perusahaan dari Unilever. Kembali PT Unilever mengajak para talenta muda untuk bergabung menjadi tenaga pegawai menarik dengan kriteria berpendidikan minimal sarjana. Teman-teman yang mau bergabung Silahkan ajukan lamaranmu secepatnya
R and D Assistant Manager Foods
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
- Responsible for product dan process development as formulator and /or as counterpart of TPL in both Local and SEA Cluster R&D Foods and as main point of contact in local with Marketing, SC, Deployment team, Procurement, Regulatory and other relevant functions.
- Responsible for delivering impactful product /project roll out in Local
- Independently do experiments in the laboratories and pilot plant
- To cooperate with material expert team and TPL for alternative supplier, alternative material, and new raw material development.
- To apply standard practices to ensure quality of reporting in data management system
- To ensure compliance to the Unilever of Business principle and all relevant SHE, QA, and Food regulation
- Delivering assigned responsibilities which include new product development and current product lifecycle management (improvement, simplification, cost saving etc) with good project management and proper documentation.
- Understanding consumer & market insight, new trend and latest development and transferring into innovation design and validation.
- Ensure product safety & quality in a product design for usability, reliability, functionality, marketability and manufacturability.
- To identify and solve a variety of technical challenges. Be able to work with both internal & external network.
- To perform tasks via Unilever tools including PLM, ProMPT, Udesign, VPS etc.
- Ensure a safe, healthy and environmental-friendly workplace by observing Unilever’s SHE procedures and regulations. Actively involved in prevention, elimination of potential safety hazards and participation in sustainability (USLP).
- Self-driven, highly motivated and good interpersonal skill
- Possitive attitude, responsible, fast response, and have a skill to get the job done
- Passion for food and in cooking.
- Have technical background with strong analytical & trouble shooting skills.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or higher from food technology major, and related major.
- 2 years’ experience in foods from internal Unilever, more than 2 years’ experience in foods from other companies.
- The candidate must be fluent in English dan Indonesian and have working knowledge of Microsoft programs like Excel, Word, Outlook and keeping up with the latest digital application updates.
- Show potency as future leader and willing to be placed in Cluster/Global design
Pendaftaran secara Online DAFTAR