First Line Manager
As a First Line Manager, you will be responsible to the following roles:
- Supervises and controls different steps of processing according to instructions, production planning and standard procedures.
- Monitors use of manpower, materials and product quality standards.
- Authorize to release and reject Raw Material and semi-finished products.
- Optimization to capacity utilization, monitoring and controlling the maintenance schedule
To be successful in this role, you have to be:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Industry, Mechanical or equivalent.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa both verbal and written.
- Having at least 3 years working experience in related field / position.
- Having good communication, negotiation, leadership, interpersonal, mechanical/ electrical, analytical, and problem solving.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinator specialized in Engineering – Industrial or equivalent.
- Able to work in team and individually.
- Willing to be place in Karawang Factory.
- Ready to work in all shift schedule.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
Keen to be a part of a company that’s focus in enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future?
Apply yourself NOW!
Latest CV submitted at the latest on 30 April 2020
Disclaimer: Beware of job scams on behalf of PT. Nestlé Indonesia. We will never ask for payment to process documents, refer you to a third party to process applications or travels, or ask you to pay costs. NEVER transfer money to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with PT. Nestlé Indonesia. We will reach you through our official email only (domain: @id.nestle.com)