Lowongan Kerja Juni 2020 | Lowongan Kerja PT Petrosea Tbk; 6 Positions Juni 2020
As a multi-disciplinary contract mining and infrastructure company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972, Petrosea offers a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions as well as integrated engineering and construction capabilities, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to safety, health & environment, quality management and business integrity.
Together with our holding company, PT Indika Energy Tbk., an integrated Indonesian energy company, Petrosea has the ability to make even greater strides within the industry. By combining our extensive understanding and expertise with strong communication, team work and collaboration, Petrosea plans to continually overcome all challenges in order to meet the demands and expectations of all of our clients.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
SHE SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
(Assignment: Batu Kajang, Kalimantan Timur)
Control and review the overall SHE Administration tasks through SHE database system such as Hazobs, BBS, PTO, Inspection, PHASES, SHEMS and others in order to support SHE department in coordinating general SHE activities efficiently conform to company’s goal and target zero accident.
• Min. Diploma degree of administration or secretary (preferable from Occupational SHE / K3)
• Min. 3 years experiences in SHE
• Excellence computer skill
• Fluent in English
• Willing to travel in all company’s sites
• Willing to work extended hours to meet the objectives.
• Good communication skill
• Having a good time management
• Preparing monthly SHE performance summary or report to Project / Business Line
• Assisting Superior in developing and summarizing monthly Project SHE report for Project Manager / GM
• Analyze causes of incident / injury case occurred in mining projects, hazobs, inspections, etc to be served in statistical form and micro analysis
• Monitor status outstanding actions of hazobs, incident / injury recommendations, inspections, audit, and remind sites the status to follow up
• Liaise with project SHE personnel in maintaining a good SHE documentation system in accordance with Petrosea Management System
• Monitor any changes of procedures and distributes it to related department in project sites
• Coordinate trial processes of new procedures before these are implemented and registered on Management System; and socialize the procedures that already exist and apply in the management system periodically to all site personnel.
• Ensure and maintain records of SHE performance and trend analyses are performed as required using the Phases database
• Create accurate SHE reporting to Project / Business Line in timely manner.
• Maintain and control Project / Business Line SHE Documentations and make sure it is available to all personnel
• Input Hazobs reported, inspections, minutes of SHE meetings, inductions record, PPE issue and register, and other SHE activities into Data base
• Analyze, monitor, and coordinate for the improvement of HSE System such as Hazobs, BBS, PTO, Inspection, PHASES, and New Initiatives on SHEMS and ensure the continuation & implementation of improvement progress.
• Maintain project / BL SHE data / files both hard and electronic files
• Prepare and execute the company’s SHE programs to ensure all program runs well and in line with company’s regulations and procedures
• Prepare Project SHE activity schedule and remind for the execution
• Performing a strong visible commitment in to SHE Management System as well as all programs
To prepare detailed cost estimates the Company can have confidence in, all in accordance with Company procedures and accepted good practice for the industry. Actively assist the Estimating Team to continually enhance estimating procedures and processes. Actively contribute to a positive teamwork environment at all times.
• Min. 5 years working experiences, with minimum 2 years as an estimator. Preferably has experience in Material Handling Works and Electrical
• Min. Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
• May require to be rotated as a Project Engineer on site once Petrosea can secure the project.
• Strong background in technical aspect of project site supervision, technical standard, method of work, calculation, and preferably also in design work
• Computer Literate (Ms. Office), MS Project, preferably also AutoCAD, Primavera, Tecla, Helix
• May require local & overseas travel for site visits as well as occasional short term assignments to work in other Petrosea / Indika offices, partner offices etc.
• Overtime working will be required from time to time
• May require acting as a Lead Estimator and/or Tender Manager
• Prepare estimates is PETS format in accordance with Petrosea’s procedures.
• Prepare and maintain electronic and hardcopy tender files in accordance with Petrosea’s procedures.